Supernova Footwear offers all its customers the convenience of placing items on lay-by for a period of 6 weeks. Supernova Footwear reserves the right to cancel any lay-bys not paid in full and collected by this time.
- Lay-by period is for a maximum of 6 weeks.
- A non-refundable deposit of a minimum of 10% of the total purchase value must be paid to secure the lay-by
- Lay-by facility is not available for online purchases.
- Lay-by is not available on clearance or sale products.
- You can collect your purchases as soon as you have paid in full for the lay-by.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a lay-by whilst the Lay-By is still awaiting payment.
- The cancellation charge on any lay-by is 10% of the total purchase price.
- If the customer cancels the lay-by before the due date they have the right to a refund of any additional payments made, minus the cancellation charge.
- If the store cancels the lay-by the customer will be refunded all payments made, minus the cancellation fee.
- Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the selling, storage and administration costs of Supernova Footwear.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full.
NON PAYMENT/NON COLLECTION
- It is your responsibility to make regular lay-by payments and collect your purchases by the due date.
- Failure to make payments by the due date will be treated as cancellation of the lay-by.
- Customers will be contacted as per above to advise of pending cancellation.
- Your personal information will be used by Supernova Footwear to administer the lay-by, and may include the use of third parties to send reminders via letter or email if required.