RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
SUPERNOVA FOOTWEAR will happily exchange any merchandise within 14 days from the date of purchase. All care must be taken when trying on your new merchandise and all items must be returned in an unmarked condition, in their original packaging, unworn and free from wear of damage.
We reserve the right to decline an item for exchange or refund if:
- The return was made after 14 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
All return costs are at the customer’s expense. Supernova Footwear is not responsible for return shipping costs. All exchanges are based on stock availability, and are shipped to you for a flat rate of $10 per parcel via standard post.
Shop 8, 55 Dunn Bay Road
Dunsborough WA 6281
For your return to be accepted and processed please ensure that the following requirements have been met:
- You have made contact with the Supernova Team immediately to discuss your return. Lengthy delays may occur for parcels returned to our store without any initial contact.
- Proof of purchase must be included with the return.
- The item has not been worn and is in a resalable condition. Always try your shoes on a carpeted surface to avoid damage to the shoes until you’re certain they are the right fit for you!
- The item has not been damaged whilst in the your possession.
- The shoes are returned in their original box and packaging
Failure to comply with these requirements may cause your request to be denied.
Once returns are received in our store, our sales team will inspect the merchandise and determine whether the product is eligible for a refund, repair or replacement depending on your request.
Upon inspection our Sales Team will send you an email to let you know the outcome of your request.
Please Note: During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas holidays and sale periods) returns may take slightly longer to process.
If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty.
All merchandise is inspected thoroughly prior to shipping to ensure you receive your goods in perfect condition. If you believe you have received a faulty or defective item, please contact Supernova Footwear immediately with sufficient photo evidence of the fault and your order or receipt number.
If you don’t contact us immediately with photo evidence we cannot determine where the damage happened or that the damage didn’t occur in your possession, and we may be unable to process your return.
You can contact us via telephone: (08) 9759 1590, or via email: email@example.com
- Major Fault: If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a refund or exchange.
- Minor Fault: If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we reserve the right to choose to repair the item at no cost to you instead of a replacement or refund.
SALE OR DISCOUNTED ITEMS
Please take your time and choose carefully when purchasing sale or discounted items as there are no refunds issued on sale items for change of mind or incorrect choice.
Refunds, Repairs, Replacements or store credits may be given where goods are deemed faulty or defective. Please contact Supernova Footwear immediately.
Exchanges on sale items follow the same guidelines as stated above.
PRICING AND GST
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on our website are only valid online at the time shown.
ONLINE ORDER CANCELLATIONS
Please take care in processing your online order. Once you have placed your order, Supernova Footwear are unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, quantities, colours, sizes or removing the items from your order.
Supernova Footwear reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- If, when required, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product has become unavailable
- If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery
Supernova Footwear will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order
ONLINE STOCK AVAILABILITY
Supernova Footwear online attempts to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies. Every effort is made to represent the stock being valid and available at the time shown.
If an ordered item isn't physically available or we are unable to fulfil your order we may at your discretion arrange an alternative product or will provide a full refund or store credit.
This Policy corresponds with consumer’s rights under Australian Consumer Law.